Injury collisions of people walking and biking at Highway 1 ramps and vicinity, 2003-2013
View or download data set.
Open map in a new browser window.
Data for the map was extracted from TIMS, using the SWITRS GIS Map tool. The data selection criteria were the following.
- Date range: 1/1/2003 - 12/31/2013 (Note: 2013 data is provisional).
- Collision Factors: Pedestrian Collision = Yes -OR- Bicycle Collision = Yes.
- Collision occurred either at a highway ramp or within the next intersection or two of the main arterial at the highway interchange.
Zoom in or out by clicking the "+" or "-" buttons.
Enter full screen mode by clicking the double-headed arrow icon.
Toggle layers by clicking the "Visible layers" button and toggling the specific layer.
Share or embed the map by clicking the paper airplane icon.
When you click on a point, the following details will appear. See the legend below for definition of codes.
- People Walking/Biking Killed
- People Walking/Biking Injured
- Pedestrian Action
- Collision Severity
- Statewide Vehicle Type At Fault
- Primary Collision Factor
- PCF Violation Category
- Hit And Run
- Type of Collision
- Primary Rd
- Secondary Rd
- Distance from secondary road
- Direction from secondary road
- Location Type