Injury collisions of people walking and biking on Soquel Drive, 2003-2013
View or download data set.
Open map in a new browser window.
Data for the map was extracted from TIMS, using the SWITRS GIS Map tool. The data selection criteria were the following.
- Date range: 1/1/2003 - 12/31/2013 (Note: 2013 data is provisional).
- Collision Factors: Pedestrian Collision = Yes -OR- Bicycle Collision = Yes.
- Collision occurred on or within a few feet of an intersection on Soquel Drive.
Zoom in or out by clicking the "+" or "-" buttons.
Enter full screen mode by clicking the double-headed arrow icon.
Toggle layers by clicking the "Visible layers" button and toggling the specific layer.
Share or embed the map by clicking the paper airplane icon.
When you click on a point, the following details will appear. See the legend below for definition of codes.
- People Walking/Biking Killed
- People Walking/Biking Injured
- Pedestrian Action
- Collision Severity
- Statewide Vehicle Type At Fault
- Primary Collision Factor
- PCF Violation Category
- Hit And Run
- Type of Collision
- Primary Rd
- Secondary Rd
- Distance from secondary road
- Direction from secondary road
- Location Type